DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Interactive Whiteboard Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Interactive Whiteboard Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include integration of cloud storage in IWBS and increasing demand for gamification and digital classrooms.
By Technology, the market is divided into electromagnetic, resistive, infrared, capacitive and other technologies. Other Technologies is further classified into ultrasonic tracking technology and laser scanner.
Based on Screen Size, the market is segmented into IWBs With A Screen Size Above 90, IWBs With A Screen Size Ranging From 70-90 and IWBs With A Screen Size Up to 69.
Depending upon Projection Technique, the market is categorized into rear projection and front projection.
By Form Factor, the market is segregated into portable and fixed.
Based on End User, the market is classified into government, education and corporate.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Interactive Whiteboard Market, By Technology
5 Interactive Whiteboard Market, By Screen Size
6 Interactive Whiteboard Market, By Projection Technique
7 Interactive Whiteboard Market, By Form Factor
8 Interactive Whiteboard Market, By End User
9 Interactive Whiteboard Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- Samsung Electronics
- NEC Display
- LG Display
- Returnstar Interactive Technology
- Boxlight Corporation
- Ketab Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63xvs6/global?w=4