REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Overcooked! 2 – The unbread have risen! Only you have the cooking skills to put their yeast to rest. The steaks have never been higher, so prepare to save the Onion Kingdom … again. Buddy up or go it alone as you cook up a storm, chopping, steaming and frying your way through dynamic and outright crazy levels. The Overcooked! 2 game will be available on Aug. 7. (Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.)
- Dead Cells – The Dead Cells game puts you in control of a failed alchemic experiment trying to figure out what’s happening on a sprawling, ever-changing and cursed island. Tough but fair combat, responsive controls and challenging foes make for a demanding and cathartic action game. Dead Cells will be available on Aug. 7.
- Flipping Death – Welcome to Flatwood Peaks, a small whimsical town with a problem – Death is on vacation. Play as Penny and help trapped ghosts with your trusted scythe. Flip the entire world around to solve puzzles on both the living and the dead side, and slowly uncover the mystery surrounding your own demise. The Flipping Death game will be available on Aug. 7.
- Salt and Sanctuary – A doomed sailor is shipwrecked on an uncharted island. In fog-shrouded valleys, shambling figures begin to stir. Beneath crumbling, salt-worn structures, labyrinthine passageways lead to unspeakable evil, long forgotten by man. The Salt and Sanctuary game seamlessly combines fast, brutal and complex 2D combat with richly developed RPG mechanics. Discover, craft and upgrade more than 600 weapons, armor pieces, spells and items as you explore a cursed realm.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- WarioWare Gold – The infamous schemer Wario is back! Play his new microgame collection, where you’ll have seconds to complete 300 different microgames. Better think fast to succeed! You’ll use the touch screen, tilt the system, push buttons and rock the mic as you laugh through fully voiced stories featuring new and classic characters. The WarioWare Gold game will be available on Aug. 3.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- Fire Emblem Heroes: Feh’s Summer Celebration – It’s been one year and six months since the release of the Fire Emblem Heroes smart phone game. We’re throwing a Summer Celebration full of limited-time events, including log-in bonuses, special quests and daily reward maps, to express our gratitude for your continued support. Check out the game site for more information about the celebration.
Keep the fun going all summer long with action-packed My Nintendo
rewards! – To help celebrate the launch of the WarioWare Gold
game, we’re offering Wario-themed rewards, like a Nintendo 3DS Home
menu theme featuring Ashley, one of the key characters from WarioWare
Gold, and wallpaper. Redeem your points to get them!
- My Nintendo is also offering up to 50 percent discounts on action-packed titles that’ll give your gaming skills a workout throughout the summer. Check out the rewards and redeem your points for the discounts today.
- Click here for more details.
Also new this week:
- 1979 Revolution: Black Friday (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Ayakashi Koi Gikyoku -Forbidden Romance with Mysterious Spirit- (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Battle Supremacy (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Crush Your Enemies! (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Cycle 28 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Dawn of the Breakers (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Eekeemoo – Splinters of the Dark Shard (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Flat Heroes (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Iconoclasts (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- In Between (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Aug. 7
- Johnny Turbo’s Arcade: Shoot Out (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Kenshō (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Loot Monkey: Bling Palace (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Aug. 6
- NOT A HERO: SUPER SNAZZY EDITION (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- PICROSS S2 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Pixel Action Heroes (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Road to Ballhalla (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Slam Land (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Aug. 7
- Super Blackjack Battle 2 Turbo Edition – The Card Warriors (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Aug. 7
- The Inner World (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Aug. 3
- The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Aug. 3
- Toby: The Secret Mine (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Aug. 7
- Yoku’s Island Express – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Forest Escape (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.