DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Southeast Asia Food Processing Equipment Market By Type (Meat Processing, Bakery Processing, Beverage Processing, Dairy Processing, Chocolate & Confectionery Processing) - Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast (2018-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Southeast Asia food processing equipment market is expected to reach USD 1,152 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
The growth of this market is mainly attributed to the increasing consumer demand for processed food, growing focus on food safety and safety of workers, growing need to increase productivity, increasing focus of food manufacturers to reduce production cost, and government support to promote food processing sector. However, high cost of equipment and increasing consumers' inclination towards consumption of minimal processed food products hinders the growth of this market.
Geographically, the market is segmented into six major countries, namely Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, and Singapore. Indonesia dominated the Southeast Asia food processing equipment market in 2017. The largest share of this region is mainly attributed to huge and growing processed food industry due to rising Indonesian population, increased urbanization, growing awareness of healthy lifestyle products, rising incomes, and growing Indonesian tourism industry. The growing number of food processing units and development of larger modern retail sector further drives the growth of this market.
- Buhler AG
- Gold Peg International Pty Ltd
- Marel hf
- Paul Mueller Company
- BAADER Group
- Emura Food Machine Co. Ltd.
- Marlen International Inc. (A Duravant Company)
- Heat and Control Inc.
- Tetra Pak International S.A. (A Part of Tetra Laval International S.A.)
- Key Technology Inc.
- Krones AG
- Nichimo International Inc.
- Alfa Laval AB
- The Middleby Corporation
- Bucher Industries AG
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- Yanagiya Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Topsteel Holdings Pte Ltd
- Keto Agricultural Engineering Sdn. Bhd
- Euroasia Food Equipment Sdn Bhd
- Auto Kinetics (M) Sdn Bhd
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Southeast Asia Food Processing Equipment Market, By Type
6. Southeast Asia Food Processing Equipment Market, By Geography
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2cbq2f/southeast_asia?w=4