DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in 3D Laser Cutting and Additive Manufacturing Technologies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Advanced Manufacturing Technology TOE profiles developments in 3D laser cutting and additive manufacturing technologies.
- 3D printing of advanced materials that switch states in response to stimuli
- A 3D printed smart gel capable of movement under water
- Robotic arms that help automate cooking
- A 3D laser cutter to print prototypes as well as medium batch size parts
- Automated laser cutting of parts in less than one minute
- A non-contact laser cutting technology for brittle materials
- A high-quality graphite mold manufacturing technique
- A large format additive manufacturing technology
- A hybrid 3D printer for space applications and multi-material powder deposition technology
The Advanced Manufacturing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations and developments related to manufacturing and industrial automation on a weekly basis.
Innovations are focused toward improving product traceability, energy efficiency and reducing environmental footprints, integrating product design and manufacturing aspects for reducing time-to-market.
Research focus areas include:
- Rapid prototyping (additive manufacturing)
- Lightweighting (multimaterial joining, plastics and metals manufacturing, carbon fiber-based composite manufacturing)
- Smart robotics (agile robots, consumer robots, swarm robotics, cobots)
- Monitoring and control (wireless control networks, human machine interface)
- Simulation and modeling (design and simulation software)
Key Topics Covered
- 3D Printing of Advanced Materials that Switch States in Response to Stimuli
- 3D Printed Smart Gel Capable of Movement under Water
- Robotic Arms Help Automate Cooking
- 3D Laser Cutter to Print Prototypes as well as Medium Batch Size Parts
- Automated Laser Cutting of Parts in Less Than One Minute
- Non-contact Laser Cutting Technology for Brittle Materials
- High-quality Graphite Mold Manufacturing Technique
- Large Format Additive Manufacturing Technology
- Hybrid 3D Printer for Space Applications
- Multi-material Powder Deposition Technology
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/782pzg/2018_innovations?w=4