DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "10th Prefabrication & Modular Construction Asia Summit 2018" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This full two-day program will focus on some of the most vital modularization challenges that the oil, gas, petrochemicals and chemicals industry is currently facing.
From contracting issues for module fabrication to engineering scope and planning including the design chain and job scope distribution, and from coordination of material and equipment to Quality Assurance & Control - we are focusing on providing actionable intelligence that you can take home with you and implement.
Interested in understanding how you can navigate the Market conditions driving Prefabrication and Modularization adoption? Looking into Best Practice Project Plan procedures? Trying to understand important details of a Collaborative Project Delivery approach? Deciding between a Fabricator based in a low-cost country or one in the Far East? Modular Design and constructability? Lead-time challenges? We will be exploring these topics and more!
What Makes the 10th Prefabrication & Modular Construction Asia Summit 2018 a Must-Attend Event?
- Case Studies Hear and explore different perspectives on modularization from oil and gas operators (both supermajor and independent oil companies) as well as EPC contractors discussing lessons learnt from current and previous modularized projects
- Interactive Discussions Join exclusive panel discussions featuring Project Owners, EPC contractors and Modular Fabricators as they share solutions to challenges of onshore vs. offshore prefabrication and modular construction, and examine the near to medium term future for the use of modular construction in the Energy Sector
- Detailed Presentations Gain strategic insights from over 16+ industry experts on overcoming various key challenges including modular design, constructability, interfaces, optimization of cost and scheduling, logistics planning, supply chain and procurement management, QA and QC and more
- In-depth Workshops Attend the 3 Expert-Led Pre-Summit Workshops to grasp the nuts and bolts of prefabrication and modular construction
- Fabrication Yard Site Tours Join us for exclusive site tours to elevate your conference experience and explore on-going modular projects at leading fabrication yards on the 21st September!
- Dedicated Networking Experience Take advantage of informal networking sessions to connect with other dedicated modular project managers from China, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Middle East, Africa and Europe through this unique and exciting conference. Don't forget to bring your business cards!
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3tzspx/10th?w=4