DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Radiation Cured Coatings Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Radiation Cured Coatings Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing 3D printing applications and growing usage in printed electronics.
By Formulation, market is categorized into Electron Beam (EB) Curing and Ultraviolet (UV) Curing.
Based on Application, market is divided into Printing Inks, Electronic Products, Plastics, Paper and Film, Adhesives, Metal Coatings, Wood and Other Applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Radiation Cured Coatings Market, By Formulation
5 Radiation Cured Coatings Market, By Application
6 Radiation Cured Coatings Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Royal DSM N.V.
- Ashland Inc.
- Sun Chemical Corp
- 3M Company
- Bayer Materialscience AG
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Toyo Ink Group
- Red Spot Paint & Varnish Company, Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/44cj23/radiation_cured?w=4