ROCKFORD, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Circle K will host a grand opening for a new location at 2301 S. Perryville Rd., Rockford, Illinois 61108 on Friday, July 27, 2018 from 2:00-6:00 PM CDT. It will be a fun-filled day where the community can meet our team, products, and store.
This 4,351 square foot store features:
- Top Tier Circle K miles® gasoline and diesel fuel, as well as quality products and services customers have come to expect from Circle K.
- Fresh food options, such as hand-made pizza, gourmet hot dogs, and made-to-go breakfast burritos.
- A self-serve espresso machine that is best in market. It grinds fresh coffee beans, heats water, and steams and froths fresh milk to perfection to serve a great tasting coffee in less than 60 seconds.
- State-of-the art car wash developed with a special seasonal formula adjusted to tackle the harms your car faces throughout the year.
- A large fountain soda, tea, and frozen drink beverage area. Get your Polar Pop® cup and create the drink of your dreams – all for just 89¢! With Polar Pop®, it’s Your Cup. Your Rules.
- A wide selection of domestic and import beers. For an extended ice-cold selection, check out our "BEER CAVE." We also have a large assortment of wine and other alcohol products. (Must be 21 years of age to purchase alcohol. Please Drink Responsibly.)
The community is invited to attend the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 1:45 PM, and the festivities from 2:00-6:00 PM CDT on Friday, July 27, 2018.
- Raise funds for Habitat For Humanity® by trying your luck at the Spin the Wheel to win a free a car wash, drinks, and prizes!
- Visit with Red Bull (Fire Truck & DJ), Illinois Lottery, 7-Up, Fair Life, Simply Juice, and Lipari Food.
- Check out the Hot Dog Cart featuring $1.00 hot dogs.
- Enjoy celebratory cake, samples, games, raffles, bouncy house, face painting, and more.
- After the event enjoy Free Coffee Fridays from August 3-August 24, 2018.
Visit http://www.circlekheartland.com to learn more, and to find employment opportunities.
About Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. and Circle K
Circle K is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. (“Couche-Tard”) (TSX: ATD.A ATD.B). In the United States, it is the largest independent convenience store operator in terms of the number of company-operated stores. As of October 15, 2017, Couche-Tard’s network comprised 9,987 convenience stores throughout North America, including 8,657 stores with road transportation fuel dispensing. Its North American network consists of 19 business units, including 15 in the United States covering 48 states and 4 in Canada covering all 10 provinces.