DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Supply Chain Analytics Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North American Supply Chain Analytics Market would witness market growth of 15.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Supply chain analytics solutions lead to making better strategic decision, and as a result, help organizations in understanding their existing market position, optimizing return on investment and drive growth with the help of gathered insights.
Additionally, the technology helps in gaining a broader view of the supply chain and as a result, leading to profitability, sustainability, and inventory cost reduction.
The rapid growth in the adoption of mobile based solutions will offer tremendous market opportunities to the market participants. The growth of the market is further driven by factors such as low supply chain visibility, inefficient supplier networks, higher warehousing cost, false forecasts, and so on.
- Based on Solution, the market report segments the market into Sales & Operations Analytics, Planning & Procurement, Logistics Analytics, Manufacturing Analytics, and Visualization & Reporting.
- Based on Deployment Type, the market report segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Manufacturing, Retail & Consumer Goods, Transportation, Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense, High Technology Products, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the Supply Chain Analytics market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. North America Supply Chain Analytics Market
Chapter 4. North America Supply Chain Analytics Market by Deployment Type
Chapter 5. North America Supply Chain Analytics Market by Vertical
Chapter 6. North America Supply Chain Analytics Market by Country
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- SAP SE
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Sage Clarity Systems
- Kinaxis, Inc.
- MicroStrategy Incorporated
- Infor, Inc. (Birst, Inc.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whxvdr/the_supply_chain?w=4