LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quantzig, a pure-play analytics solutions provider, has announced the completion of their new customer analytics engagement for an internet banking service provider. A top provider of internet banking services wanted to identify the factors resulting in customer churn and build the right strategies to enhance their service efficiency.
According to the customer analytics experts at Quantzig, “Customer analytics solution helps companies to predict complex customer behavior.”
Today internet banking services have become more of a necessity than a choice. The convenience and ease of transaction that internet banking services offer are luring more customers towards such facilities. However, data security, transaction difficulties, technical issues, and traditional banking preferences are some of the key challenges that players in this industry have to overcome.
Book a Solution Demo to see how Quantzig’s solutions can help you.
The customer analytics solution helped the internet banking services provider to improve every aspect of their business by developing new and proactive business models. The client was also able to devise effective churn reduction strategies as a part of their business plan.
This customer analytics solution provided benefits that helped the client to:
- Span the entire journey of the customers and identify multiple opportunities to drive the top line
- Accurately predict customer behavior and build churn reduction models to drive growth
- To know more about the benefits of customer analytics solution, speak to an expert
This customer analytics solution offered predictive insights on:
- Decreasing churn rate by using key intervention at appropriate time
- Leveraging banking analytics for devising effective churn reduction strategies
- To gain relevant insights and understand the scope of our research, request a proposal
View the complete customer analytics summary here:
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on all of Quantzig’s services and the solutions they have provided to Fortune 500 clients across all industries, please contact us.