DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Commercial Drone Market Competitive Intelligence, 2018 - Artificial Intelligence Companies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Drones will become increasingly autonomous while acquiring larger amounts of data. To enable autonomy and to rapidly identify and process the most pertinent data, drone platforms will need to utilize artificial intelligence (AI).
This research study focuses on 18 companies competing to develop AI-enabled drone solutions for a multitude of commercial applications. AI encompasses the concepts of computer vision, machine learning, and deep learning. It requires the development of advanced algorithms and training models by humans to enable machines to make decisions on their own.
Companies in the AI segment within the commercial drones market provide AI-driven hardware (drones), AI-focused software, or both to customers. Firms that only integrate AI or use another company's AI platform to provide a third-party service are not included in this research service.
Each competitor is profiled separately and each profile contains information about where the company is located, when it was established, important partnerships it has established, a description of the company's products, and other pertinent business details.
From the information gathered for developing profiles, each company is evaluated under the following categories:
- Product: How well does the product function and/or how robust is the design? Where is the product, or products, in the development cycle?
- Management: What is the kind of experience that the management teams have in directing start-ups and in the technology areas required for AI?
- Business Plan: Does the business plan revolve around hardware/software sales or subscriptions and can the plan be scaled? Are there any significant partnerships that can create synergies to give the company a competitive advantage?
- Funding: How much investment capital has the company raised to date? Is the company part of a larger company that can support its growth?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Findings
3. Artificial Intelligence - Overview
4. Research Scope
5. Artificial Intelligence - Company Profiles
6. Artificial Intelligence - Competitor Heat Map
7. Artificial Intelligence - Market Challenges and Trends
8. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Accelerated Dynamics
- Avitas Systems
- Deep Aero
- eSmart Systems
- Shield AI
- Sky - Futures
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hw6nrb/commercial_drone?w=4