DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Construction Market 2018: Analysis of Major Emerging Trends and Developments in the Next Decade" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global construction and infrastructure industry is rapidly evolving and showing new trends and developments. Once considered the least productive industry, is now advancing towards efficiency through automation, digitalisation, advanced materials etc. On the technology side, 3D printing, drones, robots, GPS tracking are some of the tools the industry has already started using in various capacities.
Technological advancement is to converge the construction industry with various other industries, resulting synergy and efficiency. This research anticipates some significant changes across the industry from a project design to the end of the project life.
Construction materials will also see some major trends and developments. In the developed world more advanced and pre-fabrications materials will be used, mainly driven by efforts towards sustainability and controlling pollution. However, the process of adoption will be less intensive in developing markets due to various reasons. Developing markets will lag behind in using advanced materials owing to the high costs and traditional building designs which is going to change but at a slow rate.
The emerging Asia is anticipated to achieve substantial growth over the next decade, including China, India, Indonesia, and the Philippines etc. Urbanisation, growing population and increasing labour force will underpin the demand growth.
Government spending on infrastructure is also rising. One Belt One Road (OBOR), Saudi Vision 2030 and $1 trillion US infrastructure are likely to be key drivers supporting demand for cement and concrete.
Some of the key questions this report address:
- What trends and developments the global construction industry will see over the next ten years?
- Which sections of the industry will be affected the most?
- What would be driving these major trends?
- What challenges will the construction industry face embracing?
- How is the global construction size going to evolve by major markets over the next ten years?
The report includes:
- The upcoming changes in the construction industry have been encompassed through the following aspects: technology, demography, environmental, materials, mega investment, and infrastructure
- Global coverage with data by country and region
- Comprehensive statistical appendices and all supportive data in Excel
- Supportive tables and charts
- Projections are based on both qualitative and quantitative forecast models
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction and Methodology
7. Mega Investment
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ht7fb4/global?w=4