This study covers the concept of a smart home delivering healthcare, including the services, framework and the technology stack. It also delineates all of the resident profiles and their individual health needs that a smart home must cater to.
For each of the application segments mentioned earlier, it covers the features a smart home must have to provide services for those segments. In addition, regional trends and statistics on current connected home penetration across the world have been included. Revenue forecasts for the overall smart home, as well as for the health and wellness ecosystem are provided.
In addition to the ecosystem for a care delivering smart home, a spotlight on the key companies to watch in this space has been included. Finally, analyst commentary on business models, future evolution and a glimpse of the smart home providing care has been covered.
Key Issues Addressed
- Are we really in the age of smart homes? What is the level of consumer interest in the concept? What should a Smart Home Tech Stack comprise for enabling healthcare services?
- Which healthcare services can be delivered in the smart home, and how will they evolve? What trends are affecting these developments?
- What are the resident profiles, and their unique health needs in a smart home, that the care delivery services must cater to?
- Which care delivery segments can be served by a smart home healthcare service, and what features must smart homes have to enable such services?
- What is the level of regional readiness for smart homes healthcare services? How does that compare to the existing smart home penetration across the world?
- Who are the players in this ecosystem, which are the key companies to watch? What business models can be leveraged in this space? What does an ideal smart home delivering care look like?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Smart Homes For Healthcare
4. Smart Home User Profiles
5. Smart Home Healthcare Application Segments
6. Aging-In-Place Segment
7. Chronic Disease Management Segment
8. Post-Acute Care Segment
9. Maternal And Infant Health Segment
10. Care For Physically And Intellectually Disabled Segment
11. General Health And Wellness Segment
12. Health And The Smart Home - Future Concept Scenario
13. Regional Trends
14. Revenue Forecasts
15. Smart Home Healthcare Ecosystem
16. Business Models For Delivering Care In Smart Homes
17. The Future Of Smart Homes And Healthcare - Growth Opportunities
18. The Last Word
- Deutsche Telekom
- Xfinity by Comcast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mgjzll/vision_2025?w=4