DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Online Gaming Market, Number of Users, Category (Mobile, PC Online Client Games, Web), Market based on Age Group, Segments & Companies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
China online gaming market is expected to surpass US$ 75 Billion by the end of the year 2024.
China online gaming market is one of the biggest online gaming markets in the world, surpassing the United States and Japan. The users of China online gaming is anticipated to cross 700 Million by the end of the year 2024. According to this research analysis, PC Online (Client Games) market share is contracting and mobile game market share is expanding continuously. Tencent captured the market lion's share as compared to its competitors.
The rise in per capita income of Chinese online gamers has reinforced the China online gaming market to the great height. Due to convenient or well-developed payment systems, players would like to engage themselves in games and spend more money and time. The online mobile game is the largest revenue contributors in China online gaming Market. There are numerous new games like Knives Out and Love & Producer are expected to outperform. Increasing consumer propensity to play online games and rising mobile games penetration are the major growth drivers of China online gaming market.
- Mobile Online Games Dominates the Online Games Market in China
- Chinese Age Group of (19-25 Years) is highly Passionate about Online Gaming
- Large Client Games dominates the China Online Gaming Industry
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. China Online Gaming Market (2011 - 2024)
3. Market & Users Share - China Online Gaming (2011 - 2024)
4. Category - China Online Game Market (2011 - 2024)
5. Age Group - China Online Gaming Market (2011 - 2024)
6. Segments - China Online Gaming Market (2013 - 2024)
7. Number of Users - China Online Gaming (2010 - 2024)
8. Game Players Behavioral Features and Preferences
9. Regulatory Status on China Online Gaming Industry
10. Government Initiatives to Promote China Online Gaming Industry
11. Company Sales Analysis (2011 - 2024)
12. Growth Drivers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vh2z43/75_billion?w=4