DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Electric Kitchen Appliances Market By Category, By Distribution Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the India electric kitchen appliances market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 10% to through 2023, on the back of expanding middle class population and increasing number of nuclear families in the country.
Emergence of technologically advanced kitchen concepts, in addition to easy product availability and expanding distribution and supply chain of manufacturers and suppliers are expected to boost demand for electric kitchen appliances in India over the coming years.
Moreover, growing trend of modular homes, increasing population of tech-savvy consumers and availability of a wide range of appliances are some of the other factors that would aid the market during forecast period.
The report discusses the following aspects of electric kitchen appliances market in India:
- Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Category (Small Electric Kitchen Appliances Vs. Large Electric Kitchen Appliances), By Distribution Channel (Multi-Branded Stores, Exclusive Stores & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Bajaj Electricals Limited
- TTK Prestige Limited
- Preethi Kitchen Appliances Pvt Ltd
- Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Limited
- Stove Kraft Private Limited
- Kaff Appliances (India) Private Limited
- Franke Faber India Ltd.
- Elica PB India Private Limited
- Tuareg Marketing Private Limited
- Glen Appliances Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Overview
6. India Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Outlook
7. India Small Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Outlook
8. India Large Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Outlook
9. Supply Chain Analysis
10. Import & Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v46f6v/india_electric?w=4