DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Endoscope Reprocessing Systems and Software Solutions Market Assessment, United States, Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Endoscope reprocessing systems and workflow solutions was a $526.6 million market in the United States in 2017. It is expected to grow at healthy CAGR of 8.6% to reach $796.4 million in 2022.
Endoscopy procedures, increasing at a healthy CAGR of 5.3%, will drive the usage of endoscope reprocessing systems such as AERs, storage and drying cabinets, consumables, and accessories in an otherwise saturated market. Ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) have been taking increasing loads of endoscopic procedures in the US, accounting for 61% of the procedures in 2017. Commensurately, the number of ASCs with endoscopy capabilities has increased over the past four years.
The significant shift in procedural volumes to outpatient and office-based settings has provided considerable new market opportunities for endoscopy reprocessing equipment and software vendors.
The ratio between the number of endoscope decontamination facilities to that of endoscopy suites in the US is estimated to be around 0.55, indicating 1 decontamination unit for 2 endoscopy units. This indicates huge market potential for specialized outsourcing services for endoscope reprocessing in the US.
Market participants are expected to adopt significant strategic alternatives to find newer growth opportunities in an otherwise saturated market. Some of these include end-to-end endoscopy department management, portfolio expansions, innovative financing schemes, as well as offering breakthrough innovation in terms of AER technology, capable of disrupting the market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Dynamics Catalyzing Growth
4. US Endoscopy Devices Market Snapshot
5. US Endoscopy and Reprocessing Infrastructure Analysis
6. Drivers, Restraints, and Trends - Total Endoscope Reprocessing Systems and Software Solutions Market
7. Forecasts and Trends - Total Endoscope Reprocessing Systems and Software Solutions Market
8. Competitive Environment
9. Endoscope Reprocessing Solutions, Sub-Segment - Core Equipment
10. Core Equipment Sub-Segment Analysis - Automated Endoscope Reprocessors (AERs)
11. Core Equipment Sub-Segment Analysis - Storage and Drying Cabinets
12. Endoscope Reprocessing Solutions, Sub-Segment - Consumables
13. Endoscope Reprocessing Solutions, Sub-Segment - Support Products
14. Competitive Environment - Endoscope Reprocessing Solutions
15. Workflow Solutions Sub-Segment - Software Solutions
16. Competitive Environment - Workflow Solutions
17. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Imperatives for Success
18. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rklxb2/u_s_endoscope?w=4