DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global and US HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) Market Research Report, 2018-2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
2017 was another solid year for the HVAC industry, with an ongoing recovery continuing to generate solid MSD type levels of growth in residential with low to MSD growth in commercial. While both cycles are getting longer, we are somewhat more balanced around risks to the upside and downside.
We see another few years of above average normalized growth in residential (MSD) as the tailwinds from the housing echo replacement boom are likely at least partially real and pent-up demand from the recession is not quite done yet, while the non-res cycle is shifting to lower growth but still has some legs left to sustain growth.
The key risk item, outside of weather or a drastic shift in the US economy, is price/cost, with commodity prices rising and OEMs committing to pass through price to offset, but with some differences in timing which could cause near term hiccups to quarterly earnings.
Overall, industry fundamentals remain solid and steady, with a positive setup and mostly stable competitive dynamics with little risk of disruption despite increasing technological evolution in the space.
- US Resi momentum continues amid strong fundamental demand backdrop: little debate near term but focus shifting to length and sustainability of the cycle
- US Commercial HVAC steady
- Price/cost the key debate as inflation and tariffs driving incremental commodity headwinds; price should offset in resi/unitary, but risk in large commercial applied
- Technology: VRF and inverter technology are factors, but legacy business models have proven resilient; IOT an increasing focus
- Competitive dynamics mostly stable; potential for another round of consolidation but properties limited
Key Topics Covered
1.2 HVAC Technology
2.1 Global Market Overview
2.2 Residential HVAC
2.3 Commercial HVAC
2.4 Strategy Landscape
2.5 Snapshot & Key Players
3. Residential HVAC Market
3.1 Near-term Outlook
3.2 Long-term Outlook
3.3 Residential HVAC Market Landscape
4. Commercial HVAC Market
4.1 Construction Trends
4.2 Order & Revenue Trends
4.3 International Markets
4.4 Overview of Commercial Services Sector
4.4 Energy Efficiency - Key Commercial Driver
4.5 Market Landscape
5. Ductless Market in North America
5.2 Market Status
5.3 Competitive Landscape
7. Industry Consolidation Outlook
8. Research on HVAC Margins and Financial Performance of Major Players
8.1 Industrial Margins
8.2 Financial Analysis of Major Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhhtd4/global_and_us?w=4