DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Internet
of Things (IoT) Data Management Market by Solution (Data Integration,
Data Analytics and Visualization, Metadata Management, Data Security),
Service, Deployment Type, Organization Size, Application Area, and
Region - Global forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
The global IoT data management market size to grow from USD 27.54 Billion in 2017 to USD 66.44 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.3%.
The metadata management solution is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, as enterprises need to continuously manage the data generated by sensor types, functions, locations, manufacturers, and serial numbers.
- Modernization of Data Warehouse Architecture
- Rising Need for Data Security and Data Traffic Management
- Increasing Adoption of Data Encryption for IoT Device Security
- Lack of Skilled Personnel for Secure Implementation of IoT
- Lack of Industrial Interoperability Standards
- Adoption of Content Maturity Model in Enterprises
- Efficient Processes, Cost Savings, and Increased Return on Investments
- Emerging Unified Metadata Services
- Need to Improvise Database Management Systems
- Handling the Mass Data Deluge
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 IoT Data Management Market Analysis, By Component
7 IoT Data Management Market Analysis, By Solution
8 IoT Data Management Market Analysis, By Service
9 IoT Data Management Market Analysis, By Deployment Type
10 IoT Data Management Market Analysis, By Organization Size
11 IoT Data Management Market Analysis, By Application Area
12 Geographic Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies, Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Google Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Influxdata, Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Logfuze Inc.
- Logmein, Inc.
- Mulesoft, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- PTC Inc.
- Sap Se
- Sas Institute Inc.
- Striim, Inc.
- Teradata Corporation
- Trustwave Holdings, Inc.
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4xrvr/global_internet?w=4