DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Network-based Advanced Malware Analysis (NAMA) Solutions Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Indian NAMA market experienced a robust YoY growth of 86.2% in 2016, achieving revenue of $20.3 million. The overall NAMA market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 40.2%, driven by the strong growth of cloud-based NAMA solutions in the next five years.
The ongoing digital transformation in India that fosters the rapid adoption of cloud, along with the introduction of digital wallets and e-governance initiatives, places the country at a high risk of being exposed to cyber attacks.
Several security vendors have uncovered evidence for the same, with individuals, government organizations, and the banking industry being targeted by cyber-espionage groups to launch advanced malware attacks.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2015 to 2021, with the base year being 2016. NAMA solution is the key focus area in this study.
The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, and other sectors including pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil & gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, e-Gaming, e-Commerce, and BPOs).
In addition to market growth analysis, the study highlights the key factors driving the NAMA market.
Key drivers are as follows
- The constant evolution of APT, targeted, and advanced malware attacks drive the need for advanced malware analysis solutions to gain greater visibility into threats
- The increasing need for proactive defense solutions drives organizations to invest in holistic security strategies to build up cyber resilient systems
- Concerns over financial and reputation losses and liabilities continue to drive the adoption of advanced malware analysis solutions
- Growing concerns over threats to key infrastructure and strong requirements for cyber resiliency are driving government organizations, utilities, and service providers to invest in NAMA solutions
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Palo Alto Networks
- Trend Micro
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Overview
2. Forecasts and Trends
3. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
5. Competitive Analysis - Vendor Profiling
6. Competitive Analysis - Other Emerging NAMA Solution Vendors
7. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g395p5/india?w=4