DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) for Border Security Market and Technologies Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report presents a detailed analysis of the military Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market in the years 2016 through to 2022 in terms of in service systems and requirements per country, development programs, products available, leading companies and opportunities for manufacturers.
The global military UAV market is projected to grow to USD 13.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 38.7% from 2016 to 2022. Where the MUAV/MAVs are dominant in terms of number delivered and the UCAVs in terms value.
- Global market share assessments for all types in numbers delivered and value for 2016 to 2022
- Market share assessments per region and per country for 2016 to 2022
- Military roles for all types
- Main military UAV technology trends
- Market contracts share of the leading vendors
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and Recommendations)
- Company profiles for the leading companies, including financial information, strategic alliances, and recent contract wins
Segment Analysis: Type
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
- Elbit Systems
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
Key Topics Covered
2 UAV Industry - Current Technologies
3 Border and Internal Security - Global Areas of Concern & Types of Threats
4 Border and Internal Security UAV - Operating Concept
5 How to Sell Border and Internal Security UAVs
6 Global Market Forecasts by Region
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zsz9l5/unmanned_aerial?w=4