DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Nerve Stimulation Therapy, Retinal Prosthesis, Sensory Prosthetic Arm, Brain Neurostimulation Device, and Robotic Surgical Microinstruments" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The latest edition of Medical Device TOE profiles a mixed bag of innovations from the wide spectrum of the healthcare industry. This issue profiles several neurostimulation technologies for pain management, physical rehabilitation and for cognitive therapies, along with innovations in diabetes management, tele-surgery, and prosthetic devices.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Key Topics Covered:
- Technology Innovations in the Medical Devices Industry
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation Therapy for Pain Control
- Total Embolic Protection during TAVR Procedures
- Targeted Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields for Pain Control
- Retinal Prosthesis Using Organic Pigments
- Prosthetic Arm with Sensory Feedback Mechanism
- Smallest Optical Brain Neurostimulation Device
- Teleoperated Robotic Surgical Microinstruments
- Closed-loop and Integrated Diabetes Management System
- Treating Atrial Fibrillation with Novel Radiofrequency Catheter
- Air Monitoring Device that can Provide Alerts on Disease Outbreaks
- Database of Key Industry Participants
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/59dltl/innovations_in?w=4