DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud, and Blockchain" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of ITCC TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in machine learning, blockchain, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence. This issue focuses on the application of information and communication technologies in alleviating the challenges faced across industry sectors in areas such as brick & mortar retail, e-commerce, data labelling, 5G, photo and video editing, manufacturing, talent and business intelligence, amongst others.
ITCC TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
- Emerging ICT Innovations in Retail, Manufacturing, and IT Sectors
- Artificial Intelligence Solution for Brick and Mortar Retail
- Text Annotation Platform to Create Training Data for AI
- Edge Cloud Data Center Solution for 5G
- Artificial Intelligence for Photo and Video Editing
- Workbench to Accelerate Blockchain Development
- Artificial Intelligence-based Solution to Identify Counterfeit Products
- Intelligent Solution that Combines Manufacturing Data with Insights
- Deep Learning-based Talent Intelligence Platform
- AI-powered Platform to Predict Business Application Issues
- Customer Engagement Platform Powered by Artificial Intelligence
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ntfc6d/2018_innovations?w=4