LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Goodyear Auto Service implemented the Workforce Analytics solution in 2016, from Kronos Incorporated, to transform workforce data into actionable insights. With hundreds of locations nationwide, Goodyear Auto Service has been using other Kronos solutions for more than 10 years to increase efficiencies.
- A longtime user of the Kronos time and attendance solution, Goodyear Auto Service achieved several benefits through the years including centralization of key workforce business processes.
- With added visibility into labor data with Workforce Analytics, significant improvements have been made in overtime spend. Within the first year of implementation, the retailer achieved a significant reduction in overtime spend, which has sustained into the second year.
Goodyear Auto Service is achieving these results with Kronos Workforce
Analytics by following the philosophy below:
- Consistency in communications – Every manager at the corporate, district, and store level can see standardized labor reporting, filtered for their area of influence. This helps alleviate communication barriers that can exist within retail organizations.
- Controlled message – Workforce Analytics helps guide managers’ attention to critical business needs. Reporting is carefully developed and released so managers can focus their attention on priority items.
- Cadence in reporting – Reports are pushed from the solution (either daily or weekly), which helps weave effective labor management into the culture of store and field teams.
Cliff Emery, manager, workforce management, Goodyear Auto Service
“To improve, you first need to measure what’s working well and what’s not, but that data is often buried. The Kronos Workforce Analytics solution gives us visibility into that hidden, game-changing data.”
Jennifer Johnson, head of retail and hospitality practice group,
“Goodyear Auto Service is innovative in the way it empowers employees to deliver consistent high-quality customer experiences. With Workforce Analytics, Goodyear Auto Service is now innovating further in the way it manages its workforce – by identifying, managing, and predicting labor opportunities for productivity improvements.”
- About Goodyear Auto Service.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.