DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Polyethylene Wax - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Polyethylene Wax Market accounted for $1.08 billion in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% to reach $1.72 billion by 2026.
Increasing demand for polyvinyl chloride production, rising polyethylene wax usage in various applications such as plastic processing, hot-melt adhesive, ink & coating, and others, growth in shale gas developments are some of the key factors favouring the market growth.
Moreover, growing usage in plastic processing and hot-melt adhesives in road marking application is one of the major opportunities during the forecast period.
However, volatile raw material prices and limited investment in new product development are restricting the growth of the market.
By Process, the modification segment acquired significant share as it is used for acid-modified, particular monomer, copolymer manufacturing.
By Type, high density polymerized wax segment has commanded considerable share due to utilization of wax in textile industry, as a lubricant for plastics processing and offers low melt viscosity and compatibility.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Honeywell International
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Innospec Inc.
- Westlake Chemical Corporation
- Trecora Resources
- SCG Group
- SQI Group
- Synergy Additives
- Qingdao Bouni Chemical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l2xbb9/polyethylene_wax?w=4