DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Progressing Cavity Pump Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Progressing Cavity Pump Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing investment in wastewater treatment plants in developing countries and high growth in emerging economies.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Product Type, the market is categorized into Hopper Pump, Dosing Pump, Food Grade, Flanged Pump and Other Products.
- Depending on power rating the market is segregated into Above 150 hp, 51-150 hp and Up to 50 hp.
- By End-User the market is categorized into Water & Waste Management, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Chemical & Petrochemical and Other End User.
- In addition, Oil & Gas is further segmented into Well Type and Application.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Progressing Cavity Pump Market, By Product
5 Progressing Cavity Pump Market, By Power Rating
6 Progressing Cavity Pump Market, By End User
7 Progressing Cavity Pump Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- National Oilwell Varco
- J J Tech
- Nova Rotors
- Roto Pumps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jghwkx/global?w=4