DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Web Performance - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Web Performance Market accounted for $2.95 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.74 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period.
The expansion of the e-Commerce industry and rising dependence of enterprises on web based solutions and services are some of the factors that are predicted to drive the growth of the global web performance market.
However, the lack of consciousness about the web performance solutions and high deployment costs are major factors that could pretence as a hindrance in the growth of global web performance market.
Moreover, demand for mobile web based performance solutions and large-scale acceptance of web performance solutions in extremely synchronized industries are providing ample opportunities to the growth of the market in the near future.
On the basis of component, in the solutions segment, the web performance testing subdivision is predicted to have the major market size during the forecast period.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Micro Focus International plc
- Cloudflare, Inc.
- New Relic
- Akamai Technologies, Inc
- F5 Networks, Inc
- CA Technologies
- Netmagic Solutions
- Neustar, Inc
- ThousandEyes, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/222lz7/global_web?w=4