DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Behavioral Mental Health Software - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Behavioral/Mental Health Software market accounted for $1.32 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $4.77 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 15.3%.
Increasing government initiatives towards EHR in behavioral health organizations, growing number of health reforms, large pool of people looking for behavioral health support pose, rising adoption of BHs and growing aging population are favouring the market growth. Data Privacy issues, lack of IT-Knowledgeable Personnel are some of the major restraints hampering the market.
Increasing significance on subscription models and increasing demand for behavioral health software in developing markets are driving their growth during the forecast period.
Based on functionality, clinical functionality segment is dominating with the largest market share and the growth of this segment is due to rising government support towards need for this software to give quality care for patients at low costs by clinicians.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- AdvancedMD, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Welligent Inc.
- Meditab Software (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Advance Data Systems
- Qualifacts Systems Inc.
- The Echo Group
- NextGen Healthcare Information
- Core Solutions
- Netsmart Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/35xjdf/global_behavioral?w=4