DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market - by Type, Application, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market was 95.1 Billion USD in 2017 and is estimated to reach 131.33 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 5.53% during the period.
Growth by Region
North America region will dominate the market during the forecast period. This growth is due to the existence of good healthcare infrastructure and growing emphasis by government for infection control. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific will have the highest growth rate due to increase in the spending power of the people in this region along with increase in the spending on research.
Drivers vs. Constraints
- The increasing prevalence of cancer and other chronic diseases drive the growth of the Global Monoclonal Antibodies market. Rising awareness among patients and physicians on the applications of monoclonal antibodies also drive this market.
- Monoclonal antibodies drugs are very specific in nature with limited targets which restrict this market growth.
Industry Structure and Updates
Three major companies Abbott, Johnson & Johnson, and Roche launched three Monoclonal Antibody therapies which are today's leading therapies.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Johnson & Johnson
- ADC Therapeutics
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- ALMAC Group
- Astellas Pharma
- Bayer HealthCare
- Celldex Therapeutics
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Eli Lilly
- Formation Biologics
- Human Genome Sciences
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type
6. Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Applicaton
7. Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8. Company Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
10. Industry Structure
11. Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market - Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mmpjv5/global_131_33?w=4