DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Hybrid Additive Manufacturing Machines Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Hybrid Additive Manufacturing Machines Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include Advantages from laser cladding as well as CNC milling for the manufacturing of functional products, 3D printers in the field of printing machines, degree of layer-by-layer building using an additive process with conventional subtractive machining and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Scope of the Report
- By product, the market is divided into non-metal forming, biomaterial forming and metal forming.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into production, prototype and repair.
- By end user, the market is classified into aerospace, energy, electronics, medical, heavy industry, automotive and other end users
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments..
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Hybrid Additive Manufacturing Machines Market, By Product
5 Hybrid Additive Manufacturing Machines Market, By Application
6 Hybrid Additive Manufacturing Machines Market, By End User
7 Hybrid Additive Manufacturing Machines Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Voxeljet AG
- Stratasys Ltd
- SLM SOLUTIONS GROUP AG
- Mazak Corporation
- Matsuura Machinery Corporation
- DMG MORI Co., Ltd.
- Renishaw plc
- General Electric Co.
- 3D Systems, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zzkn8/global_hybrid?w=4