DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cloud Database Security Market - by Type, Application, Industry, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cloud database security market will reach 13.6 billion USD by 2023 from 4.8 billion USD in 2017 with a CAGR of 18.96% during the forecast period.
Growth by Region
Asia - Pacific will have fastest growth rate owing to growing internet penetration and digitalization. North America will also have significant growth rate, followed by Europe, due to the innovations obtained from security technologies.
Drivers vs. Constraints
The need for protection against the ongoing attacks on data is major factor driving the growth of the market. The growing adoption of cloud databases is also a key factor for the growth of the market. However, the requirement of high initial investment is hindering the market.
Industry Trends and Updates
- IBM and Salesforce expanded their partnership, by bringing together artificial intelligence and cloud computing platforms.
- Amazon's cloud business acquired Sqrrl, a security start-up with NSA roots aimed at attaining business from US intelligence agencies
- Amazon Web Services
- Voltage Security
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Cloud Database Security Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type
6. Global Cloud Database Security Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
7. Global Cloud Database Security Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Industry
8. Global Cloud Database Security Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
11. Industry Structure
12. Global Cloud Database Security Market - Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/plgsj3/global_cloud?w=4