DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Medical Coding Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Medical Coding Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing adoption of coding and billing procedures in hospital and high growth in emerging economies.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Market Trends
1.3 Regulatory Factors
1.4 Strategic Benchmarking
1.5 Opportunity Analysis
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
3.1 Current Trends
3.1.1 Increasing adoption of coding and billing procedures in hospital
3.1.2 High growth of medical coding in emerging economies
3.1.3 Recent Technological Developments in Medical Coding
3.1.4 Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
3.4 Industry Attractiveness
4 Medical Coding Market, By Classification System
4.1 Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
4.2 International Classification of Diseases (ICD)
5 Medical Coding Market, By Component System
6 Medical Coding Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Partnerships, Joint Venture's, Collaborations and Agreements
7.3 Product Launch & Expansions
7.4 Other Activities
8 Leading Companies
8.1 Aviacode, Inc.
8.2 Maxim Health Information Services
8.3 Medical Record Associates LLC.
8.4 Oracle Corporation
8.5 Parexel International Corporation
8.6 Precyse Solutions, LLC.
8.7 Verisk Analytics
8.8 STARTEK Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dsplfj/global_medical?w=4