DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ceramic Substrates - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Ceramic Substrates Market accounted for $6.14 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $11.57 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period.
The rising demand for ceramic substrates from several end user industries is a key driving factor for the market. Furthermore, rising adoption of ceramic substrates as an alternative to alloys and metals, miniaturization of electronic devices, rising demand for compact microelectronics packaging solutions such as high temperature co-fired ceramic (HTCC) & low temperature co-fired ceramic (LTCC), and advancements in ceramic substrates are some of the factors boosting the market growth.
However, high price of ceramic substrates is expected to hamper the market growth. The growth of the auto motive and consumer electronic industries in emerging economies of Asia Pacific is expected to fuel demand over the next nine years.
By product type, alumina substrates segment dominated the global market with largest share owing to its powerful physical, thermal and electrical properties. Increasing use of alumina substrates in end-use industries such as auto motive and electrical & electronics on account of superior weathering and corrosion resistance properties is expected to fuel industry growth over the next nine years.
However, aluminum nitride substrates segment is expected to grow with a high CAGR during the forecast period 2017 to 2026 due to higher mechanical and thermal stability.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Product Types Covered
- Alumina Substrates
- Aluminum Nitride Substrates
- Silicon Nitride Substrates
- Beryllium Oxide Substrates
- Other Ceramic Substrates
- Auto motive
- Consumer Electronics
- Military & Aerospace
- Other Applications
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Ceramic Substrates Market, By Product Type
6 Global Ceramic Substrates Market, By Application
7 Global Ceramic Substrates Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
- Advanced Substrate Microtechnology
- Asahi Glass Co
- Beijing North Asahi Electronic Glass
- Chaozhou Three-Circle (Group)
- CoorsTek Inc.
- Ecocera Optoelectronics
- ICP Technology
- KOA Corporation
- Leatec Fine Ceramics
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Nikko Company
- Nippon Carbide Industries
- Ta-I Technology Co.
- Toshiba Materials
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k4lr45/ceramic?w=4