DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Inspire and influence your team members to achieve your goals as a team!
Managers who will be promoted are the ones who not only manage efficiently but also lead their teams effectively. Learn how to work in a horizontal mode of operation.. apply a consistent theory in leading your team.. and teach critical leadership skills to members of your team, so each and every one of them can lead the team in your absence.
Why should you attend:
- Would you like to learn more about the differences between leading and managing?
- What about understanding how to more clearly visualize your goals and communicate them to your team?
- How about being able to better target your team's efforts?
- Would you like your team to improve performance?
- If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team member's and team's performance, no matter how widely distributed everyone is!
- By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
- Know when to manage and when to lead your team
- Clearly visualize your goals and communicate them to your team
- Identify your market's needs to better target your team's efforts
- Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
- Develop a high-performance team
- Use effective communication to motivate and coach
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What We Will Address
- Understanding leadership style and the situation
- Integrating your leadership and managerial roles
- Examining the leader's role as motivator and coach and in high-performance teams
- Distinguishing the three team types
- Exploring the principles that make teams work
- Differentiating team content and process
Diagnosing work-teams: a work-team simulation
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qc9x5t/two_day_course?w=4