DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Furniture Industry in the Gulf Countries: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report contains updated furniture statistics, trends and indicators useful to analyse the furniture market in the Gulf area, together with tables, graphs, illustrated maps and information gathered through interviews with top furniture companies and sector experts.
For each considered country the report analyses the furniture market through main demand determinants, furniture consumption and per capita furniture spending.
Who are the top players in the area? The report provides information (Name, Activity, Product Portfolio and Web) for over 280 manufacturers and distributors operating in the area and the competitive system description. International furniture fairs and professional furniture magazines are also indicated.
From the supply side it includes data for furniture production (by geographical region or area of the country) and productive factors.
The Gulf region is an interesting market for furniture companies: the area is an expanding market, whose population is growing fast and is made up of consumers with high purchasing power. Furniture consumption is also sustained by a positive trend in construction activity. This generates furniture demand, both for residential and non-residential use. Local furniture production is relatively undeveloped and the market is very open to imports of foreign products.
The area has absorbed a total of around USD 4 billion of imported products in 2016. China and the traditional producers, such as Italy, USA and Germany, play a key role but the competition grows due to the increasing weight of other countries such as the UK, Egypt, Turkey and Poland. Also local producers grow, attracted by the numerous market opportunities.
A detailed executive summary provides:
- An overview of the furniture industry;
- Performance of the furniture market;
- Prospects for the coming years.
This study also considers the international trading activities (Imports and Exports) with tables and graphs illustrating:
- Countries of destination/origin of furniture;
- Furniture trade by segment (upholstered furniture, non-upholstered seats, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, office furniture, parts of furniture, parts of seats) and by country/area;
- World comparison of the imports/consumption and exports/production ratios, placing all the statistics in a broader context.
Further analysis (market potential and business climate):
- Prospects of the furniture industry;
- Assessments of market potential;
- How easy is to do business in the country;
- Cross-country comparisons.
- Al Makateb
- Al Zubair Furnishings
- Ali Abdulwahab Al Mutawa Commercial
- Almana Maples
- Bond Furniture Industries
- Delmon Furniture Factory (A.J.M. Kooheji Group)
- Havelock Ahi
- ID Design
- Marina Home Interiors
- Poly Products
- Riyadh Furniture Industries
- Royal Palace Furniture Industries
- Salam Industries
- The One
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary: Status and Prospects of the Furniture Industry in the Gulf Region
2. Analysis by Country: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Country Overview
- Furniture Market Potential
- Business Climate
- Demand Determinants
- Furniture Consumption
- Furniture Imports
- Sector Fairs and Press
- Furniture Production
- Furniture Exports
- Competitive System
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5plhkd/the_furniture?w=4