DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3D
Printing in Construction Market: By Printing Material (Concrete,
Plastics, Metals, Others); By Application (Commercial, Residential,
Industrial & Space); By Technology (Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM),
Stereolithography (SLA) and Digital Light Pro" report has been
added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
3D Printing in Construction has taken the world by storm. Daily there is a growth in the number of design companies around the world. Designers are needed to view and visualize the object in 3D. In the construction industry, 3D printing can be used to create construction components or to 'print' entire buildings.
Construction is well-suited to 3D printing as much of the information necessary to create an item will exist as a result of the design process, and the industry is already experienced in computer aided manufacturing. The recent emergence of building information modelling (BIM) in particular may facilitate greater use of 3D printing.
The current business environment has become highly competitive as the leading industries are challenged by the demand for quality, safety, productivity and environmental protection. Construction 3D printing may allow faster and more accurate construction of complex or bespoke items as well as lowering labor costs and producing less waste. It might also enable construction to be undertaken in harsh or dangerous environments not suitable for a human workforce such as in space.
- Zhuoda Group
- WinSun Company
- Cazza Construction Company
- Belatchew Arkitekter
- Apis Cor
- Contour Crafting Corp.
- Acciona S.A
- Skanska S.A
Key Topics Covered:
1. 3D Printing in Construction Market overview
2. 3D Printing in Construction Market Executive summary
3. 3D Printing in Construction Market landscape
4. 3D Printing in Construction Market forces
5. 3D Printing in Construction Market Strategic analysis
6. 3D Printing in Construction Market By Printing Material
7. 3D Printing in Construction Market By Technology
8. 3D Printing in Construction Market By Application Sectors
9. 3D Printing in Construction Market By Type of Construction
10. 3D Printing in Construction Market By Geography
11. 3D Printing in Construction Market Entropy
12. Company profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65vzzd/global_3d?w=4