SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--InfluxData, the modern Open Source Platform built specifically for metrics, events and other time series data that empowers developers to build next-generation monitoring, analytics and IoT applications, today announced it is growing its global partner ecosystem to meet growing worldwide demand for its leading time series database platform.
InfluxData’s ecosystem of Technology, Consulting and OEM partnerships features more than 35 certified partners. Partners align their products with the industry-leading data platform built specifically for time series data, an emerging category for DevOps monitoring and IoT, and gain access to InfluxData’s large developer community, including a strong and growing open source community. Customers are assured that InfluxData has certified integration with the most popular enterprise technology stacks – including Amazon Web Services, Red Hat and Microsoft – and can integrate InfluxData across a variety of different products and services. Customers can also draw on the expertise of partners to leverage InfluxData in their unique environments.
“By partnering with InfluxData, we are able to bring their leading time series data platform to IBM Cloud customers,” said Walter Falk, Head of Business Development for IBM Watson and Cloud Platform. “We continue to work with InfluxData to optimize the developer experience, making it easy to discover, buy and deploy from the IBM Cloud and across multiple IBM products.”
“As organizations undergo digital transformations, container technologies are enabling them to build and deploy flexible, cloud-native applications at scale,” said Julio Tapia, director, OpenShift Ecosystem, Red Hat. “Enabling enterprise customer success in this area often requires a broad ecosystem working together to advance industry standards and to certify solutions that have been tested to work together. By collaborating with companies like InfluxData, Red Hat is aiming to help customers accelerate their path to innovation with cloud-native apps.”
Partners joining the growing ecosystem directly team with InfluxData to optimize and document how their products integrate and operate with InfluxData’s open source and commercial products. This includes drawing upon InfluxData’s in-house engineering expertise and InfluxData’s dedicated partner integration team to design, experiment, test and validate their technical solutions. Partners also join a thriving open source community of dedicated developers surrounding InfluxData’s projects. They can also accelerate their go-to-market efforts with InfluxData’s marketing team, including having access to weekly webinars, joint blog posts, social media and developer meetups around the world.
“Our mission is to enable data-driven operational improvement within industrial environments,” said Frederik Van Leeckwyck, Head of Business Development & Marketing at Factry.io. “Partnering with InfluxData allows us to introduce their leading time series data platform to our manufacturing customers, and the InfluxData partner enablement team helps those customers get underway quickly and efficiently.”
The growing InfluxData partner ecosystem includes Technology, Consulting and OEM partnerships:
- Technology – InfluxData’s ecosystem includes marquee partners such as Google, AWS, Red Hat, Intel, IBM, Microsoft and Pivotal. With tangible technical integration between products, technology partners usually jointly create technical content, connectors, plug-ins and reference architectures. InfluxData has more than 160 plug-ins through partner integration with its open source architecture, making it ready for a variety of different products and services customers are already using.
- Consulting – The ecosystem is made up of system integrators, technology consultancies and professional services firms building custom solutions leveraging InfluxData’s time series data platform. Made up of firms such as Bonitoo, Factry, and xOps, consulting partners understand the benefits of InfluxData’s time series data platform, and recommend it to their customers.
- OEM – OEM partners build InfluxData products into their own proprietary commercial solutions, either into a SaaS offering on-premise or private cloud software offering. InfluxData works closely with OEMs during design and development, and provides backline support once the solution is released to the OEM’s customers. Current OEM partners include Device42, Aporeto, and LiveData Utilities.
“Together with our partners, we aim to deliver value to a broad technology ecosystem and reach an expanding vibrant community of developers and enterprises,” said Brian Mullen, InfluxData VP of Business Development. “Through our technology partnerships, we can test our solution on a variety of different products and services to optimize the customer experience. Consultants and OEMs enable more customers to quickly realize the data collection and analysis benefits of InfluxData to improve their DevOps and IoT projects.”
Metrics, events, and other time-based data are being generated at an exponential rate, as there is a growing requirement for analyzing today’s complex environments in today’s age of instrumentation. The InfluxData Platform provides a comprehensive set of tools and services to accumulate metrics and events data, analyze the data, and act on the data via powerful visualizations and notifications.
InfluxData is the overwhelming leader among Time Series Database management systems, according to DB-Engines’ latest results published earlier this quarter. Its unique features enable customers to quickly build:
- Monitoring, alerting and notification applications supporting their DevOps initiatives
- IoT applications supporting millions of events per second, providing new business value around predictive maintenance and real-time alerting and control
- Real-time analytics applications that are focused on streaming data and anomaly detection
InfluxData has rapidly built its developer and customer base across industries – including manufacturing, financial services, energy, and telecommunications – by delivering the fastest growing Open Source Platform that enables customers to derive better business insights, data-driven real-time actions, and a consolidated single view of their entire infrastructure – from applications to microservices, and from systems to sensors. More than 420 customers, including Cisco Systems, Coupa Software, IBM, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Nordstrom, and Tesla, have selected InfluxData as their modern data platform for metrics and events. InfluxData is pioneering the shift to time series in a modern metrics and events platform, and is making it possible for customers to become data-driven and take on digital transformation initiatives.
About the InfluxData Partner Program
InfluxData teams with collaborative partners to jointly build unique technology and enablement programs that enhance the developer experience. To sign up to become an InfluxData partner, see: https://www.influxdata.com/partners-signup/. For more information on the overall partner programs, see https://www.influxdata.com/partners/.
InfluxData, the creator of InfluxDB, delivers a modern Open Source Platform built from the ground up for analyzing metrics and events (time series data) for DevOps and IoT applications. Whether the data comes from humans, sensors, or machines, InfluxData empowers developers to build next-generation monitoring, analytics, and IoT applications faster, easier, and to scale delivering real business value quickly. Based in San Francisco, InfluxData’s more than 420 customers include Cisco, eBay, IBM and Siemens. Visit https://www.influxdata.com/. Twitter: @influxdb.
InfluxData, InfluxCloud and InfluxDB are all trademarked by InfluxData. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.