DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Competitive Scenario of Ride E-hailing in ASEAN, 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The e-hailing market in the ASEAN is showing clear signs of growth and is likely to emerge as a key mode of transport in the region in short to medium term. Urban areas are expected to be the primary segment for e-hailing apps in the ASEAN. The younger population of smartphone users are likely to be the key target market. Several participants have entered the growing market and several partnerships and some takeovers are helping the market witness growth in the region.
The e-hailing apps market is expected to record steady growth over the short to medium term, driven by increased the penetration of smartphone users, increasing cost of car maintenance, and rising modes of cashless payment. However, the market continues to face challenges in terms of competing modes of transport, including private owned vehicles, street hailing taxi services, and other forms of public transportation such as trains, metros, and buses.
- Key Trends in e-hailing in various countries in the ASEAN
- Profiles of the key competitors in each of the countries including:
- Business overview and presence
- Various service offerings
- Fare details for each of the services including booking fee, base fare, charges as per time (per minute), charges based on distance (per km), and minimum fare
Key Topics Covered:
1. Competitive Scenario Of Ride E-Hailing In Asean, 2018
2. Key Industry Participants And Offerings Of E-Hailing Apps In Asean
3. Profiles Of Key Industry Participants-Malaysia
4. Profiles Of Key Industry Participants-Singapore
5. Profiles Of Key Industry Participants-Thailand
6. Profiles Of Key Industry Participants-Indonesia
7. Profiles Of Key Industry Participants-Vietnam
8. Profiles Of Key Industry Participants-Philippines
9. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
10. The Last Word
- All Thai Taxi
- Blue Bird
- Express Transindo Utama Tbk
- EzCab Sdn Bhd
- Grab Indonesia
- Grab Malaysia
- Grab Philippines
- Grab Singapore
- Grab Thailand
- Grab Vietnam
- iTeksi Malaysia
- Mai Linh Taxi
- Singapore Mass Rapid Transport (SMRT) Taxis Pte. Ltd.
- SMRT Taxis Pte. Ltd.
- Trans-Cab Services Pte. Ltd.
- Uber Indonesia
- Uber Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Uber Philippines
- Uber Singapore
- Uber Thailand
- Uber Vietnam
- Vinasun Taxi
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6vvfzs/competitive?w=4