CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Instem, a leading provider of IT solutions to the global life sciences market, is pleased to announce that Noble Life Sciences, Inc. (Noble) has purchased a comprehensive package of preclinical software solutions, including Provantis®, the market leading preclinical data management system.
Noble is a full-service preclinical contract research organization offering standard GLP and non-GLP services, including safety and efficacy testing, for the development of drugs, vaccines and medical devices.
Provantis will replace existing manual processes at Noble’s state of the art, 24,000 square feet AAALAC accredited facility in Maryland, delivering increased efficiencies in the collection, storage and reporting of preclinical data, as well as ensuring GLP and regulatory compliance.
Additionally, Noble has purchased ACIS™, Instem’s Animal Care Information System, which will enable them to more efficiently manage the requisition, procurement and reporting of animal usage within their vivarium, and Logbook™, Instem’s ELN solution, which will allow Noble to vastly reduce the number of paper forms used across their laboratory.
- Noble to deploy the Provantis preclinical software solution suite to automate study processes
- Client to implement ACIS, Instem’s Animal Care Information System, to deliver a complete animal management solution
- Noble deploying the Logbook ELN solution to reduce paper forms and provide a single, searchable, secure repository for their data
- Contract awarded following a rigorous competitive evaluation; Instem recognized as the leading organization in the field of preclinical IT solutions
- Instem solutions to replace existing manual processes at Noble’s facility
- Client to access Instem solutions via the SaaS delivery model, benefitting from lower infrastructure and support costs, together with flexibility and scalability to support further growth
- Noble has purchased a range of implementation services to ensure rapid deployment and quicker Return on Investment
Srujana Cherukuri, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Noble said “During our review of the available solutions on the market, it was evident that Instem is the clear leader in the area of preclinical IT solutions. Our investment in Instem solutions will enable us to deliver increased efficiencies, which will ensure even better quality of service and quicker response times for our clients.”
Gregor Grant, Executive Vice President, Instem, commented, “We are delighted to welcome Noble to our growing client community and look forward to supporting them in their mission to assist their clients in conducting exceptional quality research to advance human health.”
About Noble Life Sciences, Inc.
Noble Life Sciences is a full-service preclinical contract research organization offering standard GLP and non-GLP services, including safety and efficacy testing, for the development of drugs, vaccines, and medical devices.
Noble’s services also include the development of disease and animal models, the production of GLP and non-GLP custom polyclonal antibodies, the derivation and maintenance of animal breeding colonies, and animal housing and husbandry.
Noble has more than 15 years’ experience contracting with vaccine, medical device and drug manufacturers to conduct GLP submissions. Examples include single and repeat dose toxicity, local tolerance, efficacy and safety, reproductive and developmental toxicity, bio distribution, and ocular and skin irritation evaluations.
For further information please visit http://www.noblelifesci.com/.
Instem is a global provider of leading software solutions and services that are helping over 500 clients bring their life enhancing products to market faster. We enable clients in the life sciences to more efficiently collect, analyze, report and submit high quality regulatory data, while maintaining compliance for their products around the world.
Instem solutions are in use by customers worldwide, meeting the rapidly expanding needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making, leading to safer, more effective products.
Instem supports its global roster of clients through offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Japan, China and India.