VANCOUVER, British Columbia & NOVATO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BuiltSpace Technologies, the Internet of Things for eco-friendly and cost effective facility management, appointed seven industry experts to its advisory board using The ExecRanks.
BuiltSpace is experiencing early success in the Canadian market, and has reached a pivotal point for growth and expansion. The executive team has their sights on entering the U.S. market, as well as exploring other industries. Rick Rolston, CEO of BuiltSpace, turned to The ExecRanks to find advisors that could provide the knowledge, expertise and guidance to reach these specific goals. Within only a few weeks of posting his advisor opportunity on The ExecRanks’ platform, Rick received over 150 applicants and selected 18 of the best candidates for interviews.
“When initially speaking with the candidates, I wanted to know what drove their interest in applying for this role,” said Rick. “I also wanted to hear about their relevant experiences, and how much time they would be willing to commit to this project. I was thrilled with the high quality talent brought to me through The ExecRanks. They exceeded my expectations.”
In just over three months, Rick had in place BuiltSpace’s first advisory board comprised of distinguished executives from industry-leading companies including Delta Airlines, McKinstry Co. and Simon Property Group. Rick found The ExecRanks platform to be a valuable resource for guiding him to highly-qualified executive advisors and managing the selection process.
The following members of The ExecRanks were appointed to BuiltSpace's advisory board:
- Jim Davis is vice president of International Airport Operations at Delta Airlines. He brings large-scale, data-driven operational expertise, using data for both logistics and risk mitigation.
- Don Goldstein has over 35 years experience in IT management and security risk management, most recently as Chief Information Security Officer at CBRE, the world’s leading facilities operator.
- Mary McDougall is a serial innovator and tech entrepreneur, having successfully founded, led and grown several tech startups in the asset management, construction collaboration, SaaS and artificial intelligence spaces.
- Edward Horton is a master administrator, bringing over 30 years of international experience within senior U.S. Military and U.S. Government roles, including a current responsibility for facilities within his administration.
- Peter Baxter brings the customer perspective as the EVP of the Luxury Leasing division of Simon Property Group, one of the world’s largest commercial real estate companies.
- Joseph Hagar represents BuiltSpace’s core audience, facilities services, in his role as CFO at McKinstry, a national HVAC, electrical and construction services company.
- Frank Holler brings more than 35 years of capital markets expertise to BuiltSpace’s advisory board. He is currently CEO of Vancouver-based Ponderosa Capital and serves as a director on a number of technology and biotechnology boards.
To learn more about BuiltSpace’s board members and the CEO’s experience using The ExecRanks, read the case study here.
BuiltSpace Technologies is a service management platform that captures data from people performing work in facilities by digitizing processes, such as preventative maintenance, inspections, work orders, or safety procedures and capturing and organizing that into permanent digital service records that are accessible from mobile phones or computers. BuiltSpace improves energy efficiency, reduces administrative and service operations costs and offers real-time responsive processes to building owners, managers, tenants and service personnel.
About The ExecRanks
The ExecRanks is transforming the way companies and executives connect for advisory work. Whether a company is taking their first step to using board advisors or looking to augment their existing advisory board or board of directors, The ExecRanks provides flexible on-demand advisory solutions for any business need. Companies can get the right advice at the right time through any length engagement from a one-hour call, to specific projects, to quarterly meetings. Founded in 2012, The ExecRanks is a privately-held company headquartered in Marin County, California. For more information, please visit www.execrank.com.