NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NewsCred, the global enterprise content marketing leader, will be hosting its sixth annual ThinkContent Summit tomorrow, June 6, in New York. The event will bring together more than 300 senior marketing influencers from the world’s leading brands to discuss the role of content in transforming business.
NewsCred Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder, Shafqat Islam, will keynote the event and will share his vision for how content has transformed business and how the modern marketing organization needs to respond. The day will be hosted by Tim Washer, the creative talent and comedy writer from SNL and Jon Stewart and senior executives from more than 15 leading brands will discuss their experiences and learnings on how content shapes their own business and what’s in store for the future. In addition, author and media critic for The New Yorker, Ken Auletta, will discuss his new book “Frenemies: The Epic Disruption of the Ad Business (And Everything Else)”.
“Within today’s fragmented digital landscape, brands recognize that strong content and technology can help attract and grow loyal customers, help their teams work better together and improve their content performance. As the leader in the space, NewsCred is uniquely positioned to gather the brands that have made content a priority for their business and are seeing it transform relationships with their customers. ThinkContent promises to deliver a can’t-miss day of thought-provoking and informative conversations and learnings to drive the industry forward,” said Lisa Kalscheur, SVP of Marketing, NewsCred.
Confirmed Speakers for NewsCred #ThinkContent New York 2018 Include:
· Dominique Delport, President International and Chief Revenue Officer, Vice
· Ken Auletta, Author and Journalist, Media Critic for The New Yorker
· Karen Eisenbach, Chief Marketing Officer, Voya
· Doug Straton, Chief Digital Commerce Officer, The Hershey Company
· Brooke Sinclair, Head of Media, Away
· Peter Kafka, Senior Editor, Recode
· Stacy Minero, Head of Brand Strategy, Fuel, Twitter
· Cara Friedman, Director of Content, ClassPass
· Jenn Eldin, SVP, Head of Global Content, Citi
· Ray Pryor, Full Stack Content Marketer, Grainger
· Jennifer Vande Zande, Managing Editor, SAP Hybris
· Rafat Ali, CEO and Founder, Skift
· Tim Washer, Emcee, Comedy Writer, Ridiculous Media LLC
· Dennis Mortensen, CEO & Co-Founder, x.ai
· Dusty DiMercurio, Head of Content Marketing, Autodesk
· Mousa Ackall, VP, Marketing, ADP/WorkMarket
NewsCred, the global leader in enterprise content marketing
NewsCred’s ThinkContent New York
Conrad New York
105 North End Ave.
New York, NY 10282
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
9:00am - 5:00pm
For more information and to view the event agenda visit http://thinkcontent.newscred.com/.
NewsCred, the global leader in enterprise content marketing, empowers the world’s most ambitious brands with powerful technology, the largest and most diverse content offerings and proven, unrivaled expertise. Through its complete solution, NewsCred offers a repeatable methodology that guarantees ROI for the world’s leading CMOs and marketing leaders from companies including Barclays, Cox Communications, Fidelity, Hewlett Packard, USAA, Virgin Media and more.
Founded in 2008, NewsCred serves hundreds of customers in over 70 countries from seven global offices. Learn more at NewsCred.com, join our community at NewsCred Insights and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.