ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, walks technology professionals through its product solutions and new industry collaborations that support the movement toward smart buildings at Cisco Live 2018, held on June 11-14 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
When digital-transformation champions visit Belden at Booth #1301, they’ll get an inside look at the innovations being designed to support smart buildings:
- The only wall-mount cross-connect system that meets Category 6A performance without patch cords – REVConnect 10GX Wall-Mount System – while supporting the fastest Category 6A termination on the market
- Time-saving REVConnect Preloaded Patch Panels designed for fast installation using Belden’s universal REVConnect core technology
- The ability to deliver 4K content over 100 m and support SDVoE solutions with 4K UHD Media Cable
- Support for all fiber constructions with FiberExpress Enterprise Closet X (ECX) Patch Panels, enabling effective moves, adds and changes
- The benefits of fusion splicing combined with the simplicity of field-installable connectors with Fusion Splice-On Connectors
- Support for high cable densities required in smart buildings with Ladder Rack Runways, which protect cables while maximizing space
Attendees will also learn about how and why Power over Ethernet (PoE) lighting is being incorporated into smart buildings. A new collaboration between Belden and Innovative Lighting is helping technology professionals gain better control, efficiency and cost savings with their LED systems.
In addition, Belden’s Matt Baum, product line manager for connectivity systems, helps digital-transformation champions learn about the components that make up a smart building’s infrastructure during his Convergence in the Digital Building presentation. This session, held on June 11 at 5:15pm in the Campus Arena in the World of Solutions space, shares information on how to futureproof layer 0 to support technology of today and tomorrow.
Resolving signal transmission needs with IP- and legacy-based solutions that enable a smooth migration to convergence requires a universal approach for enterprise environments. Only Belden’s innovative enterprise connectivity solutions take this universal approach. Belden’s extensive portfolio spans LAN, data centers, building automation and security and access control to keep information running smoothly. Outstanding global service and support capabilities and application-specific warranty programs complete Belden’s unique offering.
For more information about Belden’s smart building solutions, and to follow what’s happening with Belden at Cisco Live 2018, visit www.belden.com/ciscolive or stop by Booth #1301 to speak with a Belden expert.
Belden Inc., a global leader in high-quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions, delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today’s applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Twitter @BeldenInc.
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.