DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "IIoT Predictive Maintenance - Redesigning the Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Approach, 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The objective of this research is to analyze and evaluate the strategic opportunities for the maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) market as the entire manufacturing landscape is expected to be influenced by the digital transformation.
This study offers holistic analysis of OEMs and end-users requirements and evaluates MRO's current value proposition. In the present dynamic business environment, there has been a dramatic shift in investment activities that are predominantly focused toward plant modernization and upgradation.
Manufacturers are revisiting their operational strategies due to the soaring cost of plant maintenance arising from unplanned downtime. As the reduction of operational cost and enhancing plant productivity remain the two key priorities for manufacturers, the study analyzes the role of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in automating manufacturer's plant maintenance activity and, importantly, the transition toward predictive maintenance.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the key trends and challenges faced by the MRO companies?
- What are present key requirements of OEMs/customers? Are there any market gaps that remain unaddressed by the MRO companies?
- With the emergence of IIoT, how is it expected to redefine the MRO product and services offering?
- Is the existing value proposition of MRO companies competitive to match the changing market dynamics?
- Are the products/services offered by the MRO companies fulfilling customer requirement? What are the some of the key areas of focus when it comes to MRO offering?
- Is the market growing? What is the role of inorganic activities in determining the MRO's growth prospects?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Research Scope and Objective
- IIoT-A Research Perspective
- Global MRO Market-Key Trends
- Roadblocks in the Global MRO Market
- Changing End-user Dynamics-Perspective on Emerging MRO Needs
- Assessment of MRO Needs Across Process, Discrete, and Hybrid Industries
- Decoding the Impact of IIoT on the MRO Market
- IIoT-Services 2.0: Impact on MRO Supply Chain
- Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Company Profiles of Key MRO Distributors
- Motion Industries
- RS Components
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z7425k/iiot_predictive?w=4.