Contact Center Workforce Optimization Market Share Report 2018 with Financial Performance of the Top 22 Vendors - ResearchAndMarkets.com

DUBLIN--()--The "2018 Contact Center Workforce Optimization Market Share Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.

This report provides a detailed analysis of 99.2% of revenue for the vendors in the WFO market; the remaining 0.8% is addressed in the Other category.

The report analyzes the financial performance of the top 22 vendors, including: 88, ASC, Aspect, Avaya, Calabrio, ComputerTel, Coordinated Systems, Inc., dvsAnalytics, Enghouse, Envision, Genesys, HigherGround, Mitel, NICE, OnviSource, OpenText, Serenova, TantaComm, Verint, VirtualLogger, Xarios, and ZOOM International. Revenue for Avaya is included at the WFO level, but not in the detailed analyses.

This report includes:

  • Total company GAAP revenue and market share analysis for all vendors who sell workforce optimization suites for contact centers and other uses
  • Revenue analysis and market share for the two primary industry categories: enterprise and security
  • Analysis of WFO market revenue and market share, by total company and contact center only
  • Revenue and market share analyses for recording and quality assurance/quality management, the two core applications in the WFO market
  • Growth comparisons analyzing 2016 and 2017 revenue and market share for the total company on a GAAP, contact center WFO, revenue source and sales-channel basis
  • Five-year revenue trend analyses for total company revenue based on GAAP, contact center WFO, geography, vertical, revenue source and sales channel
  • Five-year revenue trends by application for 14 workforce optimization segments, including recording (contact center, non-contact center and video), quality management/assurance, workforce management (contact center and non-contact center), speech analytics, performance management, surveying/voice of the customer, desktop analytics, robotic process automation (RPA), text analytics, eLearning/coaching and gamification
  • Geographical analysis of revenue and market share for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Caribbean and Latin America (CALA)/Middle East and Africa (MEA) (combined), by vendor for each region
  • Back-office/branch revenue and market share analysis
  • Revenue source (hardware, license/software, cloud/hosted/software as a service (SaaS), and services) revenue and market share analysis, by vendor

Companies Mentioned

  • 88
  • ASC
  • Aspect
  • Avaya
  • Calabrio
  • ComputerTel
  • Coordinated Systems Inc
  • dvsAnalytics
  • Enghouse
  • Envision
  • Genesys
  • HigherGround
  • Mitel
  • NICE
  • OnviSource
  • OpenText
  • Serenova
  • TantaComm
  • Verint
  • VirtualLogger
  • Xarios
  • ZOOM International

For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w9xthd/contact_center?w=4

Contacts

ResearchAndMarkets.com
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
press@researchandmarkets.com
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Call Centres

Contacts

ResearchAndMarkets.com
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
press@researchandmarkets.com
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Call Centres