DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America General Aviation Market - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The General Aviation Market in North America is expected to register a CAGR of 0.71%, and reach USD 13.55 billion by 2023
The performance of general aviation industry is measured using various parameters, such as active pilots, new airplane deliveries, number of airports, and etc. The market is influenced by several factors, such as the health of global economy, technology disruption, the price of avgas, and jet fuels, regulatory standards, and etc. Increasing number of passengers using chartered jet, travel, and tourism are some of the drivers identified in the current market.
In 2016, there were more than 416,000 general aviation aircraft in the worldwide fleet, ranging from small training aircraft and helicopters to intercontinental business jets. About 210,000 of these or half the market share is occupied by the United States. However, deliveries of general aviation aircraft are still way below their 2007 peak levels, both worldwide and in the U.S., because the price per aircraft has doubled.
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2018: Airbus Helicopters have announced that an uptake of orders by private customers have led the company to increase their sales and maintain a lead in North America.
Major players: Atr Aircraft, Textron Aviation, Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, Bombardier, amongst others.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Market Overview And Technology Trends
5. Market Dynamics
6. North America General Aviation market, segmented by type
7. North America General Aviation market, segmented by type
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
10. Future Outlook of the market
- ATR Aircraft
- Hawker beecraft corporation
- Bell helicopters textron inc
- TAG aviation
- One aviation corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5lkjf/north_america?w=4