DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India E Pharmacy Market Opportunity Outlook 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Inspite of being a novel segment in the Indian E - commerce industry, it is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 20%, crossing the US$ 3 Billion mark by 2024.
The Indian E - pharmacy market growth is fuelled by the rise in the number of Indian population suffering from chronic clinical indications like diabetes, hypertension, Asthma and Obesity, leading to an increased demand for therapeutics.
Further, government initiatives and programmes such as the digital India, Jan Aushadhi programmes for promotion of generic medicines, telemedicine and E - healthcare initiatives to provide quality healthcare and medications to rural parts of India (Where more than 60% of the Indian population Resides ) are key parameters that make the e- pharmacy segment, a burgeoning market of the future.
- Overview of Internet Usage and E - Commerce in India
- Vital Aspects of the Indian E - Pharmacy Industry
- Telemedicine and E - Pharmacy
- Opportunities in the Indian E - Pharmacy Market: US$ 3 Billion
- Types of E - Pharmacy Business Models
- E - Pharmacy Supply Chain Overview
- Consumer Behavior Analysis and E - Pharmacy Market Potential
Key Topics Covered:
1. E - Commerce & the Emergence of E - Pharmacy in India
2. Vital Aspects of the Indian E - Pharmacy Industry
3. Telemedicine & E - Pharmacy: A boon for Rural Healthcare in India
4. Opportunities in the Indian E - Pharmacy Market
5. Current Scenario of the Indian Pharmaceutical Market & the Role of E - pharmacy
6. Market Trends Supporting the Growth of E - Pharmacy in India
7. Types of E - Pharmacy Business Models
8. E - Pharma Supply Chain Overview
9. Starting an Online Pharmacy Store in India - Requirements & Cost Analysis
10. Funding & Investment of Key Indian E - Pharmacies
11. Legal Requirements for Opening an Online E-Pharma Business
12. Consumer Behavior Analysis & E - Pharmacy Market Potential
13. Growth Driving Parameters of the Indian E Pharmacy Market
14. Growth Restraining Factors of the Indian E - pharmacy Market
15. Future Forecast of E Pharmacy in India
16. Competitive Analysis of the Indian E- Pharmacy Market
- Apollo Pharmacy
- Care On Go
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wvlxjk/india_epharmacy?w=4