DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Copper Alloy Wire Market - Segmented by Type (Aluminum Bronze, Brass, Phosphor Bronze), Application, End-user, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The copper alloy wire market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.9%, during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Copper plays a critical role in three essential areas of the electromobility/electric vehicles; energy storage & transmission, charging infrastructure and the production of electric vehicles. Energy storage is one of the most copper-intensive components in the electromobility spectrum. It's estimated that for every kilowatt-hour of a lithium-ion battery, approximately 1.1 to 1.2 kilograms of copper is used. The projections indicate it could result in as much as 600 kilotons of additional copper demand by the end of 2027.
Miniaturization has been a critical driver of innovation in consumer electronics. It has been leading to new sources of copper-related demand. The evolving miniaturization space has directed to new electronic devices, such as smaller laptops, smartphones, and tablets, all of which require copper in the core of conduction and heat transfer. As per the estimation of International Copper Association, one ton of copper brings functionality in approximately 40 cars, powers 60,000 mobile phones, enables operations in 400 computers, and distributes electricity to 30 homes.
Key Developments in the Market
- Feb 2018 - South Korea reached for food security with fish farming in the copper-alloy mesh. In 2017 South Korea became the first Asian nation to successfully raise salmon throughout the year, producing 500 tons of salmon in Dohghe STF's submerged pens 5 kilometers off the east coast of Gangwon County
- Alloy Wire International
- Central Wire Industries
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- Fisk Alloy Inc.
- KME Germany GmbH & Co KG
- San-Etsu Metals Co. Ltd S.A.
- Shanghai Kangcheng Copper Co. Ltd
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Copper Alloy Wire Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7h7xc3/global_copper?w=4