DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Digital Forensics Market - Segmented by Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Type, End-user Vertical, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The digital forensics market was worth USD 3.14 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 5.37 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 9.32% over the forecast period (2018-2023).
The scope of the report is limited to component hardware, software, services, and type, along with the segmentation based on type, including computer forensics, mobile device forensics, network forensics, and others. The report is segmented on the basis of end-user verticals into telecommunication & IT, BFSI, retail, automotive, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and others.
The rise in cyber-criminal activities is expected to have a positive impact on the digital forensics market growth over the forecast period.
- Rise in Cloud Computing Forensics and Data Protection & Security
- Service to Exhibit the Highest Growth
- Asia-Pacific to Have the Highest Growth
- February 2018 - AccessData introduced next-gen competences for directing digital investigations or forensics which is likely to boost the company's financial and expand their product portfolio.
- July 2017 - Guidance Software was acquired by OpenText, a leader in Enterprise Information Management operating globally. This acquisition is expected to bring more customers and expand regional presence.
- Guidance Software Inc.
- FireEye Inc.
- LogRhythm, Inc.
- Oxygen Forensics, Inc.
- Stroz Friedberg
- Secureworks Inc.
- Paraben Corporation
- ADF Solutions, Inc.
- Digital Detective Group Ltd
- Magnet Forensics
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Digital Forensics Market Segmentation
7. Vendor Market Share
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
9. Opportunities in Global Digital Forensics Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9xcmr/global_digital?w=4.