DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Data Center Services Market - Segmented by Service, Data-center, Deployment Mode, End-user Vertical, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The data center services market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.69% over the forecast period (2018-2023).
The report is segmented on the basis of service type, including infrastructure, cloud & hosting, networks, consulting, virtualization, and others, on the basis of data center type, including tier 1, tier 2, tier 3, and tier 4, on the basis of deployment mode, including on-premise and cloud, and on the basis of end-user verticals, including BFSI, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, IT & telecom, and others. The study also emphasizes the benefits of evidence management in accordance with diverse industries and future prospect of the same.
The increasing investment in data centers across the globe is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, the demand for quality management in infrastructure and new technological innovations in the field of data storage and transfer is likely to propel the data center services market growth. In February 2018, Oracle announced high investment in data center wherein the company is planning to set up approximately 12 centers around the globe, including Japan, India, and China.
- Increase Spending on Data Center Technology
- Tier 4 Data Center Type to Have the Highest Share
- Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2018 - Equinix, Inc. announced the acquisition of Infomart Dallas for USD 800 million which is expected to enlarge their product portfolio and global presence.
- February 2018 - vXchnge Operating LLC, a data center service offering company, launched channel partner program which is projected to increase the procurement of new deals, thereby, profiting the company.
- February 2018 - Oracle Corporation announced the investment in over 12 data centers across the globe which is expected to increase their global footprint and gain high market share.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Reliance Group
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Sify Technologies Limited
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- HP Enterprise Company
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Equinix Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- Schneider Electric SE
- Vertiv Co
- NTT Communications Corporation
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
- Telefonica S.A.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Data Center Services Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Company Market Share
8. Opportunities in Data Center Services Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/795l82/global_data?w=4