DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Analysis of the United States Public Sector Identity and Access Management Software Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This research service looks into the technical aspects of these IAM solutions, as well as solution capabilities for each integration type, and the various authentication methods used to verify and authenticate a user's identity and access privileges. This analysis focuses on the United States government and CNI sectors, as these industries carry more specific regulatory requirements and the barriers into the public sector market are higher due to varying purchase and security requirements.
This research service also contains definitions of IAM software solutions for both software and cloud-based IAM solutions, descriptions of the authentications methods used for verifications, and a succinct conclusions section that highlights trends in the market.
Competitive information includes:
- Short company descriptions and highlights
- Descriptions of changing security business models affecting IAM solutions
- Discussion of specific capabilities used in each IAM solution type
- Partnership initiatives and mergers/acquisitions occurring between vendors
- Industry-specific requirements and system preferences
- Links to corporate Web sites and news items of note
Key Issues Addressed
- Which companies are prominent in the IAM software market?
- How has security convergence and changing IAM business models affected current IAM solution offerings?
- Which customer groups are requesting specific system capabilities and integration types?
- What are technology trends are shifting how IAM software solutions are designed and implemented?
- What authentication methods are most prominent and how might these methods shift in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Market Definitions
- United States IAM Market Overview
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Technology Segmentation-Cloud-based IAM
- Technology Segmentation-Software-based IAM
- Technology-Authentication Protocols
- Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Vertical Market Focus-Federal Government
- Vertical Market Focus-State/Local Government
- Vertical Market Focus-Critical National Infrastructure
- Vendor Landscape
- The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s4696h/united_states?w=4