DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Retro-Reflective Materials Market by Technology (Microprismatic, Glass & Ceramic Beads), Product Type (Films, Paints), Application (Traffic & Work Zone, Conspicuity, Fleet & Vehicle Registration, Personal Safety) & Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The retro-reflective materials market is estimated at USD 5.58 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 12.49 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 17.5% between 2018 and 2023.
The increasing demand for retro-reflective materials due to stringent government regulations regarding worker and vehicle safety is one of the most significant factors projected to drive the growth of the retro-reflective materials market. Also, the growing construction & infrastructure industry requires the use of retro-reflective materials in applications, such as road markings, signboards, and safety cones, among others.
The significant spending on construction is also contributing to the growth of the retro-reflective materials market. However, there is low awareness regarding the use of safety products in emerging economies which is acting as a restraint to the growth of the retro-reflective materials market.
- Stringent Government Regulations Regarding Worker and Vehicle Safety
- Increased Demand for Retro-Reflective Materials to Enhance Nighttime and Low Light Condition Visibility
- Large Construction Spending in Developing Economies
- Low Retro-Reflectivity of Glass Beads
- Less Awareness Regarding Safety Products in Developing Economies
- Use of Ceramic Beads Technology for Enhanced Retro-Reflectivity
- Limited Shelf Life of Retro-Reflective Products
- High Manufacturing Cost of Ceramic Beads and Microprismatic Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Macroeconomic Overview and Key Trends
7 Retro-Reflective Materials Market, By Technology
8 Retro-Reflective Materials Market, By Product Type
9 Retro-Reflective Materials Market, By Application
10 Retro-Reflective Materials Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Orafol Europe GmbH
- Dominic Optical Inc.
- Changzhou Hua R Sheng Reflective Material Co., Ltd.
- Coats Group Plc
- Nippon Carbide Industries Co., Inc.
- Paiho Group
- Asian Paints PPG Pvt. Ltd.
- JRC Reflex SAS
- Aura Optical Systems, LP
- American & Efird
- Halo Coatings
- Dongguan Yufon Textile Materials Co. Ltd
- Yeshili Reflective Materials Co., Ltd.
- Viz Reflectives
- Unitika Sparklite Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6w492z/retroreflective?w=4