DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Screenless Display Market - Segmented by Technology (Visual Image, Retina, Synaptic Interface), End-user Industry, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The screenless display market was valued at USD 511.6 million in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 3042.4 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 33.7%, during the forecast period (2018-2023).
- Screenless Display are a Smart Alternative to Screen Based Display
- Consumer Electronics Led the Market
Various industry players are increasingly attempting to file a patent on the technological innovation in the screenless display mechanism, which is likely to boost the market growth at a high pace. In February 2013, Google launched Google Glass projecting information through a smartphone to any surface, which was the first product of screenless display technology. This stirred the market across the globe compelling players to invest in technological advancement in the similar field. Furthermore, the screenless display does not require set-up on walls or placement, which creates a new avenue for the product thereby, fueling the market growth over the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2018 - Microsoft released a series of 6 videos as part of their online Mixed Reality Academy 213 course designed to help Unity developers get up to speed developing Windows Mixed Reality Apps including the use of Windows Mixed Reality Controllers.
- August 2017 - Realview Imaging Ltd. had launched its medical holography product, the HOLOSCOPE-i, which was powered by the Intel RealSense SR300-Series Camera. HOLOSCOPE-i was the first product from RealView that was designed to deliver live, 3D holographic visualization and interaction capabilities to support medical interventional procedures.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Avegant Corporation.
- Displair Inc.
- Realview Imaging Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation.
- Synaptics Incorporated.
- Holoxica Ltd.
- Eon Reality Inc.
- Leia Inc.
- Sony Corporation
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Screenless Display Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Screenless Display Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l2rb7r/global_screenless?w=4